Editorial (Volume 2 - Sept 2010)
The vision is to substantially advance the science and quality of the practice of implant dentistry. To guarantee our mission and vision, the SCHOOL strives:
To support clinical and basic research and report the findings to our membership
To recognize the achievements of our members
To interface with related health care and manufacturing entities worldwide
To promote high standards of personal and professional ethics
To encourage international fraternity
To provide accurate and substantive information for existing and potential patients.
To serve the needs of all of our members, including each segment of the dental implant team, and to provide them with high quality education to better serve their patients.
1. Free International Fellowsip to ICOI( 250$ + 500$) + all the facilities of SDI Membership
1. Free International Membership to ICOI (250$)
2.You will be alphabetized on our website as well as ICOI Website.
3. Bi-monthly subscription to our peer reviewed journal, Implant Dentistry
4. International certification program: Fellowship, Mastership and Diplomate credentials
5. Quarterly subscription to ICOI World News, our international society newsletter
6. ICOI membership listing and link to your practice at www.icoi.org
7. Special member discounts to ICOI’s solely sponsored meetings
8. Discounts on a wide range of textbooks and patient education materials
9. Two (2) certificates of membership - ICOI and IPS (Implant Prosthetic Section)
10. Free Subscription of electronic and a printed copy of Implant news letter “ The Times of OsseoIntegration” showing all the latest developments at SDI and Implantology all around the world.
11. Free Subscription of electronic and a printed copy of Implant news letter “ The Times of OsseoIntegration” showing all the latest developments at SDI and Implantology all around the world.
12. The Alumni members meet periodically at Taj Deccan, Banjara Hills to discuss various implant related topics.
13. A personalized membership certificate suitable for framing and display in your office.
14. An annual School membership directory containing names and addresses of all Academy members.
15. Periodic mailings with meeting information, Information Updates and new issues of patient education booklets & Posters.
16. You can send your patient cases and we publish them in our journal and later we ‘ll send it to National & International Journals whom we are tied up with, depending on the article content.We ll guide you how to take photographs with our SLR Camera.
1. Dr. Dilip Deshpande, Prosthodontist, Bombay
2. Dr. Gunaseelan, Oral Surgeon, Chennai
3. Dr. T.V. Narayan, Oral Pathology, Bangalore
4. Dr.Jeevan Kumar, Oral Surgery, Hyderabad
5. Dr. Padmarayulu, Oral Surgery, Hyderabad
6. Dr. Biju Thomas, Oral surgery, Cochin
7. Dr. Vinayaka Gowda, Periodontist, Bangalore
8. Dr. Vikas Gowd, Periodontist, Hyderabad
9. Dr. Venkat, Prosthodontist, Hyderabad
10. Dr.Ashwini Kuma, Oral Radiologist, Hyderabad, Oral Radiologist, Hyderabad