Moving Forward four successfully completed implant batches
Terms And Conditions
- All participants are allowed a maximum of three implant insertions in a patient of their choice.
- SDI will provide patients, however participants are welcome to bring their own patients for placement of implants and may charge at their discretion.
- Participants have to submit radiological records(OPG and Intraoral periapical radiographs of specific sites), medical investigations and study casts of the patients latest before the 2nd module.
- Course fee to be paid in full to confirm registration. The fee is not refundable.
- Absence from any of the module/days/hours for any reason will result in loss of credit hours for the course and no refunds can be availed for such situations.
- Certificates of completion would be awarded after completion of the course. However, this is not a degree, diploma or any other qualification recognized by the Dental Council of India