Our Faculty and Research Team
Dr.Nikhil N Deshpande
- Graduate from Nair Hospital Dental College, Mumbai in 2003. Post Graduate Certificate in implantology
and Oral Rehabilitation from New York University College Of Dentistry in 2007.
- Trained in Advanced Bone Augmentation Techniques in University of Munster, Germany.
- Currently Pursuing his PhD in Implantology from University of cologne, Germany. Clinical Research
investigator at Yenepoya Dental College, Mangalore.
- In private practice in Mumbai dedicated to Endodontics and Implantology. Founder member and
Mentor of Dental Implant Society of the North East.
- Consulting Implantologist and Director, Dental foundations.
- Lecturers both nationally and internationally on implants and Oral Rehabilitation.
- Accredited by DGOI, Germany and Dentsply implants to conduct implant courses in India.
Dr.Shankar .T M.D.S.
- He is fellow and member of International Congress of Implantology.
- He is also mentor and key opinion leader for Adin implant system for national and international patients.
- He has been trained in Switzerland, U.S.A, Germany and Israel in various implant techniques.
- Being specialized in oral and Maxillofacial Prosthodontics, Dr.Shankar’s passion towards oral rehabilitation and cosmetic dentistry is very well reflected in his excellent chair-side work and patient handling skills.
- Having an experience of over 15 years, he has addressed and successfully performed over thousands of full mouth rehabilitations.
Dr. Dilip Deshpande
- Dr. Dilip Deshpande graduated from University of Bombay, India in 1971 and obtained his Masters in
Prosthodontics from the same. He started teaching in University of Bombay and took voluntary
retirement as Professor and H.O.D Prosthodontics.
- He obtained his training in Implantology from University of Tubingen in 1986 and started active implant
practice in 1990.
- He is the Consulting Implantologist at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai. He has lectured
extensively in India and internationally.
- He devised & conducted courses on basic and advanced implantology. He has successfully conducted
batches of 1year Certificate Course in Implantology at K.L.E.’s Institute Dental Sciences, Belgaum.
- He is the Course Director of the 7-Day Implant Initiation Programme conducted in Mumbai. He is the
Chairman of DGI-Steinbeis University, Germany 1 year Implant Certificate Programme conducted in
Dr. Jeevan Kumar
- Won two Gold Medals for standing First in PG.
- Successfully completed one AFMRC(ICMR) Research Project on “Treatment of Fractures of Mandible
without IMF in Service Personnel” wef Mar 1993 to Jan 1997.
- THREE TIMES EC MEMNER OF THE AOMSI IN 1995 (MADRA), 1998 (HYDERABAD) 2000 (BANGALORE)
Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantology, 201 (FICOI)
- President – AOMSI (A.P) 2009-2010
- Has independently carried out procedures like bimaxillary osteotomies, segmental osteotomies,
respective surgery of benign and malignant tumors, reconstructive surgery, TMJ surgery, scar revision,
vascular malformations, access osteotomies, cleft lip and palate surgery, implant and preprosthetic
- Was the Organizing Secretary for the 37th National Conference of AOMSI 2012.
Dr. M. Vikas Gowd M.D.S. Prosthodontist F.I.C.O.I., (U.S.A)
Spl. In : Implantology (U.S.A.), Esthetic Dentistry (Germany)
- MDS Prosthodontics from AB Shetty Memorial Institute of dental sciences, Mangalore.
- He currently runs a successful private practice at Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, India exclusively in Esthetics and implant dentistry from last 13 years.
- Former Prof. & Head of the Department, Prosthodontics & Implantology, Meghna Institute of Dental Sciences, Nizamabad.
- Founder, President and Director – School of Dental implants.
- Has Trained more than 350 participants to take up implant dentistry in their practices.
- Has published in national and international journals on implantology.
- Has lectured, conducted workshops in national and international programmes.
- Fellow and Dplomate of – ICOI (International Congress of Oral Implantologists). Mastership of Implant Prosthetic section of – ICOI.
Dr.P.R.N. Venkat M.D.S.
- P. Venkat Ratna Nag, MDS undergone training in Switzerland, Spain, France & Germany in implant dentistry, advanced bone grafting procedures & tissue regeneration around implants.
- He is the Director of the School of Dental Implants – Exclusive Implant training Institute which is an affiliate Study Club of ICOI, Member Fellow and Diplomat of International Congress of Oral Implantologist.
- He practices exclusive implantology and performed more than 4000 implants and came out with an unique 2-day immediate loading protocol with permanent teeth called TTPIL TECHNIQUE.
- He is the chief, THE DENTAL SPECIALISTS ADVANCED DENTAL IMPLANT CENTRE.
- Also, goes as chief consultant to various reputed hospitals all over India. He got various national and international publications added to his credit.